Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Julie's coming home...or going to St. Louis?!?!

So I will have to update this later. I don't have the energy or time to explain everything at this point. There is a spring snowstorm here and my wife was supposed to fly home from Cali tonight. Ended up going to St. Louis. I wish her all the best, but, she had the kids with her and needs help.

How is a plane supposed to land in this? I left nearly 2 hours early to to pick them up (35 mile drive to the airport) and went a total of 30 miles (round trip) in 2.75 hours! I spun out twice in the first mile in a Jeep in 4wd and that was going less than 15mph. It had snowed 7" by the time by the time I got back home. That's when the following pic's were taken.

Look close...never seen snow stick to the radiator!


Tracks from when pulled in the driveway...gallon for reference.


No comments:

Post a Comment