Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Made a last minute decision to spend Father's Day morning fishing. Woke up at 4:30 and headed out, was on the water by 6:30. Figured the sun would be over the ridge before I cooled down from the hike and decided to leave the jacket in the car...froze me butt off for about an hour. [mental note...bring light jacket even if you don't need it!]

Chose to head in from the bottom this time, MUCH friendlier hike!



Wasn't to hard locating the biggins...



Caught this guy...



Then lost probably best trout of my life after he rubbed against a rock...punk. But, then got this guy...



And this guy...



Met a nice gent who hauled in a pig!



It surprised me a bit how lush the area was. What a beautiful way to spend Father's Day morning!

Can't wait to tap into my Father's Day gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment